Friday, April 25, 2008

Puerto Vallarta


Finally had the time to write a bit about our last trip. Wendy and I headed to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for a week in the sun & surf. We met up with Luis, a friend from College, and his wife Lily.

The day after we arrived, we got to swim with the dolphins, a worthwhile experience. I have a video and need to figure out how to post it online and provide a link. Give me a few days or weeks :-)

We had a great time, managed to gain a little weight, probably from all the beer we drank EVERY day. We still managed to exercise. Wendy did her running and I got to play a little futbol (that's soccer for you non-spanish speakers). It was a bit more competetive than the last time I played a couple of months ago, so I was a bit worried about my knee, but it held up just fine. For those of you that don't know, I have ACL reconstructive surgery in my right knee late last year.

Overall a great vacation. Here is a picture with Luis, Lily, Geras (the rock star), Wendy and I.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, It's been a few weeks, where's the dolphin video? :)